A Wild October has Appeared!

11:12 AM

Yeah i know, i left this blog space for more than a year. Not what i was planning but i'm here now.

UPDATE!
  1. I'm in my 5th semester now, and totally dropped my CGPA.
  2. I'm currently (partly) in-charge of our social media.
  3. I think my financial saving plans is still going down the drain.
  4. That goes with my weight too. Yeah still the same.
  5. I'm currently out of my longterm relationship. And it has been probably up to almost a year now.
  6. Eldest cousin is getting married in December.
Let's split this thing up!
Part Time Study
My previous semester felt like hell because there was so many assignments PLUS we had a lot of events! I wanted to cry. I think it was probably one of the messiest semester i've ever had to go through. I only have to take 3 subjects for my current semester, so i think i can try aiming for all As. Insya-allah.

My Weight
MAN, i keep gaining and losing and gaining my weight again! I looked good in July, but now i'm a fat ass again. I have to lose all these weight within 2 month. God please help me.

Book
Not reading anything at the moment. Couldn't care less of anything haha.

Biggest Achievement
Well i went traveling a lot this year, Korea and Kuching. Happiest as i can be. I would say that my life has started to slowly become as active as i want it to be. Met new people and was able to go to different places. Too many things had happen but i genuinely think i'm happy and free. And growing up a lot.

Financial Savings
Ok i'm not at total loss. I managed to save for Korea and Kuching. And i'm still able to save money for savings. Other than that, i'm totally broke now. HAHA.

Self Reflect
A lot of people said i've changed a lot, compare from last year. And yea i do think there's a bit of truth there. But then, i still think i have a lot of things i still need to work with myself. I think i'm more chilled and optimistic now. A little bit of confidence and aggressiveness, compare to how i was last year. Dealing with the break up probably wasn't as worst as i would imagine. It was more of a relief that now i get to be free and grow up to be however i wanted to be. I took a lot of risks at the first moment i had with freedom. Have i regretted anything? Not really. I think you wouldn't live life if you haven't live it to the fullest.

Now i'm just allergic to anything that restrain me from doing things i want to do. The moment you say No, is the moment that i know i can't trust you. It's so funny. I'm so scared of being held back now. I just want to do my own thing on my own decision. I think years of being controlled and told that i wasn't capable of doing anything on my own, has now made me retaliate. I'm genuinely happy.

Goodnight.

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images