Midnight Thoughts

11:00 AM

My June post is in draft because i got busy and stopped. But now i'm having a hard time continuing it. This is the reason why i never get things done haha. I always hate doing things half way. I hate going back to it cause the mood becomes different and all inspirations would disappear.

So where am i in life right now?
I think i'm still a confused kid. I'm using the term kid because i'm just that immature. I can't make decisions on my own, i listen to people's opinions too much and i'm not mean enough to say No. I don't like being fussy, that's one thing. I don't like to make it hard for other people. But then again it doesn't help with my team building skills nor leadership skills. I'm always in trouble because i don't speak up. Which is true. But how do you speak up when most of the people around you are seniors. I don't really get how that works yet. I have to make myself comfortable around people.

I'll be going through very rough months soon, so many events and things to do. School is starting to be difficult, i hope my grades don't drop.

Oh well, that's all for now.

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images